注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 2742|回复: 11

bi-climbing(11/12/2005)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-15 13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Time has passed away so quickly since I joined in the hiker world last September. I have been keeping going out at the weekend to get my body exercised and get my mind relaxed, that have made me more energetic in my workdays, more enjoyable in my life. So it is really true that a small step would lead to a big change. It is autumn again, a nice season in ShenZhen, no so hot, and with less rain. It is just like last fall, it reminds me all the good time  in mountain,  some friends have the same feeling, “ Do you remember the bi-climbing of last year, can we do it again?” they asked, so we planned it.  <BR>  <BR> First of all, it was highly appreciated to 叶落都市MM,  she delayed her calling together to next Month when she understood our plan, so nice girl, thanks for her supporting. <BR>  <BR> Second of all, we should thank 我是谁 who led us to complete it again. <BR>  <BR> Saturday 11-12-2005. <BR>  <BR> My alarm was set for 6:00am o’clock, it woke me up on time, I got up and started the day. First I went to balcony to check the weather, there were several stars twinkled in the clear sky, and few clouds hanging over the horizon in east, it should be a good day, at least no rain, I was pleased, and stood there to enjoy the fresh air and bird sound for a while, then I backed into room and turned on computer to check the weather forecast, yes, it said it would be a sunny , cloudy  and light  breezy day. I accessed to 3Hike website, and found that 天天吉他 and 天空 had registered for this hiking, totally 16 persons on the list by then. <BR>  <BR> I had packed up the night before and got up so early in the morning, so no need to rush for anything, I got the time to enjoy my breakfast, two steamed bread and two glass of milk, it doubled what I had in work days.  <BR>  <BR> I would meet 石头 at the bus stop and depart at 7:30am sharp from there, so I went out my door at 7:20am. I love to walk in early morning, the early morning is some kind of mystery and strangeness to me, it always makes me feel good, feel a bit special, confident and hopeful. <BR>  <BR> 石头appeared few minutes later than me with the 3Hike red shirt. We arrived at the gathering venue at 8:00am and found we were the first, 石头 went to for a snap breakfast, I crossed the street to buy some mandarin orange. Then I was prepared and waited for others’ arrival. Before you knew it a strong and handsome guy came up and turned out to be 天空,a second later I saw a car past by and 苹果酸 waved to me in it, the driver was 山水王 who wore a glasses and gave us his smile, after a minutes 梁山伯 arrived and grinned at us when he moved towards us, he was famous for his special style of trip report in 3Hike web. the next showing up was Sunflower, a cute pretty MM, then I met 天秤,a good friend. So far, the clock was rolling to 8:30am, so I began to call 罗龙 and found him was already there, he was tall and a good man, then 老骥, a novice and new friend, 小吉他 arrived on time, Falcon2008 called in for sorry late and asked me not waiting for him. It was time to go, but wait a minute, where was our hero---我是谁?I was told he had come and went for some water supply, the guy came back when we talking about him, he tried to pour some white powder into his water bottle, I was no sure what it was, heroin or grape sugar? <BR>   <BR> 8:35am, we have walked on the road, 5minutes later we came on the dam and got together for the pictures, at that time, falcon2008 caught us, now the crew was here, total 13 hikers. We crossed the dam and 3 mountain guards walked along with us, and one of them said they had not seen the 老石头 for weeks, I told them I heard he was hurt. They thought the same and we got some information about 老石头:he is about  60 years old, he has kept hiking 梧桐 every day for a long time, most time is twice per day, and it is said he has ever hit the summit four times in one day, so far he has hit the summit for 700 times, and the 1000 times would be his new goal.  I totally had no comment on this. <BR>  <BR> We crossed the dam and squeezed through the wire net fence, got up a slide, hit the 泰山涧 steps, many people were here, they were talking and laughing all the way, you felt like walking along a downtown street. It was supposed to go down to the brook  soon, but the group just kept staying on the trail, I followed the team crossing the bridge 凤山桥,there was a trail down to the brook, but the group continued to move along the steps, I was wondering why we still were stuck on the steps, 我是谁should hate to hike on this kind of way, he should like more to hop among those  rocks in the brook, he should lead the group down to the valley, we lost him? so I hoot for him, but no answer, so I moved quickly to chase the head of the group, yes, we lost him, I phoned 我是谁 and he said he had been under the valley since past the 凤山桥, so  we left the steps and went down the brook,  but soon later I knew I had taken the wrong route, because this was a strange brook for me, and the noise from crowd was far and disappeared, 天秤said this was the  branch, the main brook was the right one. Should we turn back? but there were some great views here, so we decided to continue. After we broke through a mass vine, we found some plastic strip marks on the trees, so it means some hikers had ever hiked this brook, so it turned to be simple, what we needed to do was to follow those marks, and snap some pictures. Before a steep cliff, the marks led us break into the woods and go up to the ridge, about 10:30am  we hit the track, heard the voice from the opposite side of the valley and saw the steps up to the  opposite road, just then I got a call from 我是谁,I told him the group had finally been on the track which should be our original planned route after the 泰山涧 trail, and told him to meet him at  the summit. I led the group to go over a small “U” shape, and heard 我是谁 calling“无为” and then he came up to me,  I was glad to see we get together again.  <BR> &nbsp;&nbsp; <BR> 我是谁 was as the guide of  the group to go ahead, I backed to the tail of the line, we started to ascend, it was kind of hard grade,  it spent more time for some persons to let their lungs and legs catch up, so I got time to enjoy the breeze. <BR>  <BR> We  approached the conjunction of 百年古道 and  the way to parking lot at 11:30am. We took a short break and continue to ascend,  before long most of us have been on the summit, we puttered around to wait for 天空,at 12:30pm we all were there,  we moved out after few pictures. This was Sunflower’s first time hiking, she has struggled for the summit, now she decided to end the hiking,  so we parted ways with her, she headed for  好汉坡 , we turned to 沙头角 trail. <BR>  <BR> This trail is more like slide, there is some scree over it, for those hikers who have good climb down skill, it is enjoyable for quick descent, but for novices or those who have hurt in their knees,  it is annoying.  I dragged my feet to accompany  the last several folks,  天空 said he would call it a day because he would guide a group to hike somewhere the next day, so he slowed down and we kept our pace.  <BR>  <BR>  We took short cut  down to 老虎涧  after we past the  High-voltage tower. 石头 and 天天吉他  have cried for lunch several times, so we began to unpack and  start our lunch as soon as we hit the 老虎涧,everyone starved, and there were so many delicious food and fruit, so we spent 45 minutes for this great lunch. <BR>  <BR> 2:15pm, we packed and went off for the second climbing. not long after we turned into a branch, 我是谁 said we would take a short cut to the summit, why not? So we followed him climbing up a cliff, and then another huge rock, a great view was  up there, a 30m high cliff, some water drop from the top, 罗龙went to the left side,我是谁went to the right side to find  a way, the rest of us took break and snap some pictures. The two guys came down and said it was hard to break through the brushwood on the cliff top, so we decided to turn back to the main brook. <BR>  <BR> At 3:30pm, we came to the base of the first  waterfall,  most hikers take the left side  to go through the cliff, but we followed  我是谁 to climb up the right side,  this part made us to act more like a climber than hiker, it should be some kind of dangers. Anyway all of us finally were on the top safely, we could see the switchback on the 沙头角trail. we continued to track along the brook and soon the second waterfall was in front of us, 我是谁 said it was more safe to climb this stiff by gripping those tree roots, but only falcon2008 followed him, the rest of us took the easy one this time. The fog has been around us after we got up the cliff, all the views were disappeared in the fog. <BR>  <BR> At 4:40pm, we ended up the brook, now we must be careful, because the rest part of the trail was with loose rocks, it could not be more dangerous than a rolling down rock, so we alarmed everyone not to stamp down rocks and watch out for any dangers. At 5:00pm, we had been near to the top, the breeze blew down, it cooled our body, it was great feeling, just like every cell of the body was drinking cool water. <BR>  <BR> At around 5:00pm, we hit the 好汉坡  and took a picture there, then we hit the summit at 5:15pm, so strong wind and heavy fog there, we just had a max 15m visibility,  so we could not see any view, and we did not want to catch a cold, so we climbed down quickly and turned to another trail to the parking lot. So far, we had completed the second climbing, we were all with a good mood, even the sun behind the fog came out for a second to congratulate us with sweet smile. <BR>  <BR> We met 岱岱仔 at the parking lot, and went down the road together after sharing 天天吉他’  second watermelon. Uneventful things happened during down the road, we were just enjoying the talking, and quiet moon evening. We came down to the 梧桐村 at 7:00pm. We shook hands and said good-bye to 罗龙。 <BR>  <BR> The rest of us had our dinner at a 客家餐厅 in this village, called溢山酒店,it spent each one 17 yuan for this dinner,  苹果酸 ate 5 bowls of rice…..I am lying. <BR>  <BR> All of us waved bye-bye and parted ways to home after the dinner at 8:30pm. <BR>  <BR> It was a great day. We went out with some of the best of the best hikers and met new and old friends.  <BR>  <BR> Thank 我是谁,falcon2008, 罗龙,天空,天秤,for their assistant. <BR> Thank 石头 for peeling apples for us. <BR> Thank 天天吉他 for bringing us two watermelon all the way. <BR> Thank 山水王 for giving some our folks free ride.  <BR> Thank 梁山伯  for his excellent trip reports.(we are waiting for.) <BR> welcome 老骥  to join 3hike and congratulate his completion of bi-climbing. <BR> Hats off for 苹果酸and Sunflower’s  brave and efforts. <BR>  <BR> 10 hours, 35 kilometers length, 1900m vertical gains.
发表于 2005-11-15 13:24 | 显示全部楼层

回复: bi-climbing(11/12/2005)

看完了 头晕了
发表于 2005-11-15 15:58 | 显示全部楼层

此次双登拉开了我户外长征的序幕,谢谢各位的指引!经过跟山友的几次活动后,感觉好极了!睡觉也香了! <BR> 谢谢头驴分享长征日记! <BR> 长征难!写日记更难! <BR> 我也要开始养成好习惯写日记(做作业)了。 <BR>  <BR> strollingstone
发表于 2005-11-15 17:38 | 显示全部楼层

english reading every week
发表于 2005-11-16 22:06 | 显示全部楼层

where was our hero---我是谁? <BR>  <BR> NO,I am a bad egg, <BR>  <BR>  I had taken the wrong route too, because I walk the wrong way in 老虎涧,I am sorry.
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-17 17:40 | 显示全部楼层

回复: 回复: bi-climbing(11/12/2005)

我是谁 wrote: <BR> where was our hero---我是谁? &lt;BR&gt;  &lt;BR&gt; NO,I am a bad egg, &lt;BR&gt;  &lt;BR&gt;  I had taken the wrong route too, because I walk the wrong way in 老虎涧,I am sorry.
<BR>  <BR> when will we do  tri- climbing again?
发表于 2005-11-18 00:57 | 显示全部楼层

哈哈哈.....笑死了,一个也看不懂 <BR> 不过读懂了我是谁的一句: <BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I am a bad egg:我是一个坏蛋!
发表于 2005-11-18 08:59 | 显示全部楼层

为什么都用E文了阿?好难啊
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-19 06:30 | 显示全部楼层

拖拖 wrote: <BR> 为什么都用E文了阿?好难啊
<BR>  <BR> 上班时间不用鸟文,容易被“fired" 掉,下班要拖地做饭洗衣服没时间。 <BR>  <BR> 拖拖-----山友金牌收尾,养好伤了吗? 我看,各领队都等你出山收尾呢,没你在,都不敢确认新人。:!(
发表于 2005-11-19 13:31 | 显示全部楼层

想不到还能等到一块,一起下山、一起FB,下次有时间要跟无为兄走走……
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-20 10:53 | 显示全部楼层

岱岱仔 wrote: <BR> 想不到还能等到一块,一起下山、一起FB,下次有时间要跟无为兄走走……
<BR>  <BR> 又多了个朋友。
发表于 2005-11-29 18:51 | 显示全部楼层

Fantastic experience of bi-climbing. <BR> Look forward to the upcoming tri-climbing. <BR>  <BR> 8D8D8D8D8D <BR> strollingstone
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|山友户外网

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 05:06 , Processed in 0.128670 second(s), 15 queries .